Wednesday 25 September 2019

Autumn Homeware Haul

 It's Autumn!


If you've been part of this blog for any of the past 5 years, I'm sure that you too, will appreciate my love of two things - the Autumn time, and home décor.

Chris (my boyfriend) and I moved into a cosy little apartment back in June of this year, and I thought it'd be fun to create some new traditions, ones that we'll hopefully follow for years to come.

I'd like us to treat Autumn as a real celebration; similar to the way Christmas is celebrated. At Christmas time, families purchase and later cherish beloved decorations, and each year we adorn our homes with the treasures of Christmas' passed.

So I figured - why not treat the season of Autumn the same way?!


Come September-time, once the evenings begin to draw in and the trees leaves turn golden, we'll know that the time has come for our home to gain its autumn glow, and begin to mirror vibe of outside.




At Christmas time, wreaths pop up here there and everywhere on peoples front doors, Autumn deserves that same kinda magic.

FAIRY LIGHTS ARE A MUST HAVE twenty four seven
ahem ...during the autumn

Ahhhh sunflowers - the happiest little flowers of all plus, MiNi pUmpKiNs!!

Just in case anybody needed confirmation about the current season :P 

I bought this gorgeous stag bedding From amazon and I decorated the bed frame with these autumnal leaf lights


In the comments below, I'd looove to know ... are you planning to decorate your home / room for the Autumn?

Also if you write a blog then feel free to leave your link below!
I'm looking for new blogs to get into reading

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, I hope you're all having a fabulous day

love, Georgia xx

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks so super lovely!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it all looks so pretty, I want to buy it all right now !
    Fab post

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all adorable! Glad you're back on the scene <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've cosied up your home! Everything looks super cute. I especially like the fairy lights (of course) and the sunflowers!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Places I Visited in NYC + New York CityPass Review | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/09/nyc-travel-guide-new-york-citypass.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...