Wednesday 30 May 2018

Bedroom Tour! - Home Corners New Series

Hi lovelies

So I decided to pick back up with the home corners series because I've moved house and have a new bedroom. This will actually be the third bedroom tour blog post that I've shared with you lovely lot

I guess you could say that the style of my bedroom is girly and chic.
I only took photographs of the pretty things in my room, because my TV and Piano don't really go with the theme!

In around 4-5 months time I plan to be moving out with my boyfriend, so this is a bit of a time capsule for me, because I know that I enjoy looking back over my other old
 Home Corers posts : )
It's also a kind of homeware haul because most of the bits and bobs featured in this post were bought relatively recently.

So to begin with here is my dressing table...


In my humble opinion, fairy lights are an essential!

Dressing Table - Dunelm Mill
Makeup Bag - Primark
Glass Jar - Home Bargains
Bird Jewellery Stand - Home Bargains



Onto the main part of any bedroom ... the bed!


So my bedding is from Primark, I bought it last week.
The two big fluffy cushions are from ASDA Home as are the small pink crochet cushions.
The heart cushions are really old to be honest! I think they were from Primark.



I took a night-time pic of the dream light that's positioned above my bed.
It was from New Look but I've seen similar ones on Amazon

Snowy glittery canvas - Next
Although this is a wintery scene, I love it so much that I just leave it up all year around

Well I hope that you enjoyed that nosey around my bedroom

Oh and I'd just like to say thank you so much for visiting my little blog and if you also have a blog, I'd love you to leave a comment with your link because I'm really looking forward to becoming apart of this friendly little community once again!



Follow

5 comments:

  1. I love your bedroom set up - especially your dressing table! I would love a console table like that for my hallway with drawers for my mail! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bedding is gorge. I'm going to Primark at weekend so will be sure to get it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is so cute! I love the dressing table, adding the fairy lights is such a good idea! It's nice to see you post again Georgia :)

    Julia x
    Last Post: Four Steps to a Healthy Life | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/lifestyle-four-steps-to-healthy-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got that dream light and it cass such a nice glow in my hallway. Lovely post <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Followed :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...