Sunday 1 March 2015

Hello March!


Whooooo we're now in March, it's all up hill from here kids!

The worst is over- all the short days, dark mornings and miserable weather that comes with January and February.

Once we get into March, we start to see lots of changes- good changes, that is. 

Now I'm sure you all know this by now, I love a good list! So I'm gonna write one if ya don't mind. I've used sun bullet points since I feel this is most fitting for spring : )

Reasons to be excited it's now March!
☼  It officially becomes spring in March (March 20th to be precise) 

☼  We begin to see lots of new flowers appear- instantly making everywhere look 10x prettier!

☼  With each day, we gain 2-3 minutes of daylight and as days gradually become longer, everyone generally becomes happier- nobody likes going to and then coming home from work in the dark. 

☼ The spring/ summer collections appear in clothes shops and we all begin to wear pretty pastels and refresh our wardrobes by adding some colour.

☼  March is a very calm month, everything is gradually changing whilst we sit back and watch- it's the lull before summer.

Yep, I think it's safe to say March is my favourite month!

What is your favourite thing about March?


4 comments:

  1. Aw such a cute post! I love spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the flowers too and the lighter evenings! :) Great post!

    Becca xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post, made me smile :) my favourite thing about march is probably my birthday :P that and the fact the world just feels different, a good different, fresh :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Post :) as always. Although I'm more an Autumn girl myself.

    I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award! good luck, the rules and all the details are up on my blog royallyrouge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Love & Hugs
    Frances xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...