Thursday 12 February 2015

What's in my Makeup Bag?

I don't use all the things in this bag everyday but no matter how much I sort through it and try to keep only the things I use, I always end up with 3 different lipsticks, 2 mascaras and the odd hair clip.

Sooo this is what I have in my makeup bag...
You will note that I have a wide array of brands, this is because I like to try out lots of products, judge them on quality and price and then stick with my favourites hence the reason why I have Primark eyeshadow and MAC foundation.

♥  Primark P.S. Love Eyeshadow Palette (day)
 ♥  Collection Shimmer Shades Way to Go Quad
    ♥  Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder
 ♥  Collection Lasting perfection concealer in 'fair'
 ♥  Mac Studio Sculpt in NC15- yes, I'm as pale as a ghost : )
 ♥  Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
  ♥ Miss Sporty Eyebrow Pencil in dark brown
 ♥  Next just pink roller ball perfume
 ♥ Maybelline great lash waterproof mascara
♥  Benefit posietint
♥  Blistex Lip Brilliance Blushing
♥ Pink eyelash curlers
♥  Wilkinson blusher brush
♥  Double sided eyeshadow brush

If you would like me to do a review on any of these products, I would be more than happy to do so, just let me know in a comment below : )

3 comments:

  1. I love your spotty makeup brush, its so cute!
    Also, my blog used to be Aimzee Beauty, but I changed it to noirbeanie.blogspot.com , so if you want to re-follow then I would love it if you would :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im yet to try any of the Primark Beauty range, it looks so lovely!

    Summa x
    www.summaspicer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i nominated you for the sisterhood of the world bloggers award! check it out - http://diaryofalifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...