Saturday, 3 December 2016

Christmas wishlist!

Hello Daydreamers!


   ♫ 'Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la laaaaaa la la la la ♪

The time has come... the holidays are well and truly here. 
In my opinion, the minute it turns December 1st, I feel we have full-festive-license!

With all of the festivities in full swing, I thought it might be nice to create a Christmas Wishlist. There are many traditions that are related to Christmas, and gift giving (and receiving!) is obviously one of the main ones. 
Here are my Christmas Wishlist items...


Up first on the wishlist are these lovely shoes (a girl can never have too many!) from Brantano.

These luxurious black boots. 
On the website, you will see that there are a whole range of Knee High Boots-
https://www.brantano.co.uk/ladies/ladies-boots/knee-high-boots

There is also a selection of ankle boots-
- Ankle Boots: brantano.co.uk/ladies/ladies-boots/ankle-boots 

- Womens Boots: http://www.brantano.co.uk/ladies/boots


Another thing that a girl can never have too many of are handbags!

My two faves for this season are from Accessorize.
This super sparkly Glitter bag and this beautiful Sequin bag have taken my fancy! I think that these would be perfect for a jazzy Christmas party!
For designer beauty, I've been loving the look of the Ted Baker treasure Chest from Boots - just look at it!
Such gorgeous pink and mint goodies in a pink and rose gold treasure box - beauties!


So I hope that you found this an interesting read, my lovelies and I'd love for you to leave a comment telling me what us on your Christmas wishlist this year.

Speak soon,

Love, Georgia x


.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...