Monday, 3 August 2015

A New Healthy Breakfast!


 Hello Daydreamers!

 *This post contains PR samples, all opinions are my own as always :)
You may already know that I've been on a health kick lately. 
I've taken up jogging and cleaned up my diet and feel a lot better for it.

One change which has made such a difference to my energy levels has been the move to a healthier cereal. I was sent 2 boxes of Keep me going cereal to review and I'm definitely going to be purchasing some more once I run out. It is honestly one of the best (and easiest) changes I've made and has positively impacted my energy levels so much.
 
Keep Me Going is a brand new cereal which boasts multiple health benefits...
  • Keep me going has 8 times less salt than special K which is of course often referred to as a healthy cereal. 
  • 60% less sugar than special K
  • Twice the fiber than special K 
  • Medical research has proven than Keep me going cereal has a low Gi, similar to traditionally made porridge.
      The 'Keep Me' range was developed after the founder noticed just how much sugar and salt were in the cereals that his 3 children in particular, were eating. The idea he had was to develop healthy nutritional products with functional benefits too (like low Gi) which could be as competitively priced as the cereals from Kelloggs and Nestle.


    I love this cereal with yoghurt and fresh fruit.
     I sprinkled blackberries, cranberries and raspberries over the cereal to add a sweeter taste. Keep me going can also be used to mix with other cereal to lower the overall sugar content right down whilst still filling you up. It's also tasty enough to just eat it with milk/ almond milk.The actual cereal pieces are little pillows made with wholegrain barley and oat and they are soooo filling!
                                       
    It's been available on Ocado for just a couple of weeks. 
    I'm aware that Ocado doesn't really cater to everyone's budget (me included) however, there are lots of vouchers offering £20 off the first shop + free mid-week deliveries for a year which of course are worthwhile. Like this 


    It's also been mentioned that if the cereal sells well in Ocado, other supermarkets will begin selling it (so if you become hooked like me, you'll be able to purchase it with your other shopping!)

    Thank you for reading lovelies and I hope this was interesting and informative for you lovely lot!
     
    *Although this cereal was sent to me for a review, I was not paid to say any of these things and I really do recommend it : )

    4 comments:

    1. Sounds like a good cereal. Definitely looks yummy!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey! I really like your blog and I was wondering can you check out mine and maybe leave a few comments?

      http://mychickchats.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey! I really like your blog and I was wondering can you check out mine and maybe leave a few comments?

      http://mychickchats.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow, it looks yummy! Eating them with yogurt and berries sounds great!

      Vanessa│Meili Journey

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...