Saturday, 18 July 2015

Stretch Mark and Scar Cream- InstaNatural

Hi Daydreamers!

 *This post contains PR samples, all opinions are my own as always :)

Today I'm going to review the InstaNatural stretch mark and scar cream.

This is the second review of InstaNaturals 2 main Products. This is a cream which claims to Prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars. 

As I said in the other InstaNatural product Review, I've been trying to get fit and summer-ready lately. 
Along with a little cellulite, I also had some stretch marks on my legs- I know, I know I'm really painting a lovely picture aren't I ?! XD

  Anyway, I saw that InstaNatural were looking for bloggers to review their Stretch mark and scar cream so I thought I'd try it out in the hope that it would at leist fade my stretch marks- and I certainly wasn't let down!

InstaNatural say...
"DIMINISHES APPEARANCE OF EXISTING STRETCH MARKS & SCARS - Reduce current "tiger strips" and scars with our powerful cream that will heal the skin to fade away those reddish-blue stripes on the body. Helps restore skin tone and texture for a more even appearance."


On First Impressions
The product is stored in the same shape container as the cellulite cream. This tub sports an emerald green label and again, the main ingredients are listed- Vitamin c (15%), Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, Mango Butter, Grape Seed and Evening Primrose Oil. 
There are a lot of ingredients listed, however they're mostly natural ingredients.
The tub holds 120ml of product.


Scent and Texture of the product
The scent is really pleasant, it's very natural and is clean and light.
Although the product's only stored at room temperature, it is very cool to touch and cooling on the skin. The cream like silk and is super moisturising I've also noticed that it sinks into the skin beautifully and the light, fresh scent does last on the skin for a while.

How it Works on the skin
I used this every day for 2 weeks and the results were immediate. After the first use, the stretch marks on my legs blended into the other sin on my legs, the pink tones were gone and although the marks were still there, after one application, the colour of the marks had lightened and visually blended into my skin tone.
I feel like in the 2 weeks that I've used this product, my skin has looked the best directly after applying the cream. If I was to go out in shorts, I would apply some of this to the scar areas and that would give the appearance of smoother skin.

This cream can be bought from Amazon here and as with the other product I reviewed, InstaNatural offer you a manufacturers guarantee.

I hope this was an interesting and useful review for you lovely lot and thank you for reading : )


2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! I have a curling iron scar on my arm and this would be perfect for it, thanks for the recommendation! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a scar on my knee and I've been searching so long to find something to cover it up will definitely try it out

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...