Friday, 17 July 2015

Cellulite Cream- InstaNatural

Hi Daydreamers!

 *This post contains PR samples, all opinions are my own as always :)
Today I'm going to review the Instanatural Cellulite Cream. 
Since we're fully into Summer time, shorts and skirts become the norm and I know that for me, I want to enjoy summer and summer fashion without the anxiety of having cellulite on my thighs. 
I've actually been on a bit of a health kick lately, I bought myself a pair of bright pink running shoes and a new fitness outfit (I say new, but it's not replacing an old outfit or anything, this is the first time I've actually done proper exercise :P ) 
Anyway, I have started doing a brisk 2- mile walk everyday for about 2 weeks now. I'm hoping to build up to a jog then possibly a run- but I'm not promising anything yet.
After starting regular exercise I began to feel better and fitter but also began to notice some imperfections such as cellulite on my thighs which I have always had and I think runs in the family. 

When I saw that InstaNatural were looking for bloggers to try out their cellulite cream, I was skeptical but intrigued because this company makes some pretty big claims and so 
I decided to give it a whirl and let you know of the results.
First Impressions 
The cream is stored in a 120ml tub which is white and orange. Printed on the front of the tub is the name of the product- Premium Enrichment Cellulite Cream underneath that it says For flawless Tone and Texture and below that the 4 main ingredients are listed- Caffeine, Retinol, Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter. 
I was pleased to read that this product is not tested on animals.

Scent and Texture of Product
 When you lift the lid, the scent is instantly apparent. I can definitely smell the cocoa butter and I also recognized the scent of orange- but I think this is a subconscious thought since the packaging is orange. It is an extremely strong scent however once it is applied to the skin, the initial notes fades away and leave a fresh, clean scent which I was quite pleased about. 
The texture of the cream is very thick and oily, the cream sinks into the skin instantly and leaves a smooth film which also gives the skin a lovely glow and smooth effect.

How the Product Works
 I used the product daily for 2 weeks and have definitely noticed a difference in both the texture and appearance of my skin.
I have noticed a diference in my skin looking smoother and more moisturised and I also think there is far less cellulite on my legs. I read somewhere that both exercise and body brushes work for defeating cellulite. Body brushes work to diminish cellulite by moving it towards the lymph glands (doing the job of the
lymphatic system) and I have thought that maybe applying the cream twice a day has helped clear up the skin. Never the less, this product holds high claims and fantastic reviews and if I find it continues to smooth my skin further, I'll be sure to let you all know.

I have noticed that a little goes a long way with this cream. As I said, I've used this product daily for 2 weeks and I have only used about 1/6 of the tub. 

InstaNatural Cellulite Cream can be bought form Amazon here and it's currently on sale. 
Since the cream is only available to buy online, buyers are entitled to a
Manufacturers Guarantee on Amazon, InstaNatural say- InstaNatural backs their products with Lifetime Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our products. If you are not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.

I hope this review was helpful for some of you : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...