Sunday, 28 June 2015

DIY: Face Masks



Hello fellow beauties and bloggers of Blossoming Daydreams!
I'm Taylor from Taylored Beginnings.

You may not already know that me and Georgia
have decided that today we will be guest blogging on
each other's blogs to show all of our followers DIYs
to make your face and hair a bit happier than they already are.

Today I have two face masks
because I feel like Georgia's Daydreamers deserve the best.

For the blackheads face mask
all you will need are the following items:

- Lemon Juice
- Cane Sugar

How to make it?
 1. Stir all ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Take a cloth and soak it with steaming hot water.
3. Place rag over your face to open pours.
4. Take a bit on the finger tips of your hand
and scrub evenly over your nose, chin, and forehead.
(This are is also known as your T-Zone.)
5. Rinse with cold water and remember not to leave any of the
scrub mask on your face or it will create a sticky/oily feeling to your face.

\/\/

For the acne scars mask
all you need are the following items:

- Honey
- Cinnamon
- Lemon Juice
- Nutmeg

How to make it?
1. Stir all ingredients in a small bowl until it is well mixed.
2. As I mentioned above, once again put a rag in steamy, hot water
and squeeze the water out.
3. Spread the mask evenly about your face.
4. Wait about 15 minutes
and wash it of with cold water.

/\/\

I hope you all enjoy the mask!
Comment below if you try one, or both!

Once again thanks Georgia for allowing me to write a post on your fabulous blog!

Remember to check out
Georgia's post she wrote on my blog!

Xoxo, Taylor

10 comments:

  1. This is a great idea going to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I definitely want to try the one for blackheads! Thanks so much for the tips dear! xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. WoW, I actually really need both of these! I'd love if you could have a pinnable version of these!
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely be trying this out, thanks for the DIY 😀
    unefillemorderne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the easiness of the lemon juice & cane sugar one. So simple. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  6. I like the easiness of the lemon juice & cane sugar one. So simple. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...