Tuesday 6 January 2015

I'm Away... But Here!

As you read this, I will be either cycling around a forest, sipping a salted caramel hot chocolate, or swimming around a subtropical swimming paradise! Sound random? Any guesses? I will be at Center Parcs whooo!!!

 Mmmm Starbucks hot chocolate!

So as I'm currently away, I haven't planned on doing any blog posts, plus there is no internet connection/signal in the lodge we're staying in (yes no internet for 5 whole days!!) so I've pre scheduled this post. 

I have however got LOTS of fun posts panned for you this January- I always think January is such a miserable month and it can be easy to get dragged down into the morbid-ness of Winter/ post Christmas but here on Blossoming Daydreams were going to push through and be positive! In January, you can expect to see...

 A Boots 'Beauty on a Budget' Haul
Lush Reviews
A Budget Winter Hair Care Post
And also, lots of other goodies including clothes and nails!!!

I hope you are all feeling great and succeeding with your new years resolutions so far and I'll be back and raring to go (maybe a little shaky through lack of internet) on Saturday 10th : )

I'd also like to say Thank You so much to those of you who have chosen to follow this little blog, it really does mean so much x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...