Tuesday 9 December 2014

Lush Magic Wand Review

Lush Christmas magic wand bubble bar

I included the magic wand bubble bar in this lush Christmas haul and I have to 
                                                     say I've been very impressed. 


With just 7-8 seconds under the tap, the wand turned the bath water this lovely 
                                                                    blush colour.
                Mounds of bubbles appeared, they looked like fluffy white clouds : )

♡  The scent from the water was very mild and calming- unlike the scent direct from the wand, which is sweet and uplifting.
♡  The water and bubbles were clean- there was no glitter, confetti or petals.
♡  After the bath, my skin smelled clean and felt soft. 


I left the wand on the side to air dry and within about an hour, it was back to normal- and look, I have hardly used any! I would estimate it will last me 14+ baths. At £5.25 each I think it's pretty good value for money. 

Have you tried the magic wand bubble bar? What did you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...